Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Letter of Success!

With the first semester at Confederation College's Broadcast Television program successfully completed, I received a letter from the school congratulating me on my academic success, a 3.85 GPA for the Fall semester. This was a great accomplishment for me as I came into the accelerated program with experience in camera work and a little bit of experience in audio and editing. However there were challenges, like AVID, an editing system that I had never used before and successfully completed all my assignments on time or even handed them in early. My percentage average was 88% which I was extremely pleased with. So far the Winter semester has been going equally as well and I look forward to getting both another letter from Confederation, but also my diploma!

No comments:

Post a Comment